Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
February 1st, 2024 - After a few years of down time, this thread is now open again for people to request their very own kit. Please read all information and rules in full before requesting a kit. While we do have many wonderful donations to get this off the ground again, any help is appreciated, so please feel free to send me a private message if you would like to help in any way. Our kits are much smaller than they were originally due to the increased cost of Fishing equipment, but should be enough to get a returning or new player started on their way. - ROKU

User Image

Thank you for visiting this Fishing thread! On behalf of the Fishaholics Anonymous guild, I would like to offer Fishing Starter Kits to all players of the site! This project began in 2018.

Purpose:

Fishing Starter Kits are designed to reach out and encourage newer Gaians to try Fishing, or to encourage older/current Fishing enthusiasts to keep on playing the game. It is my goal to keep focus on the Fishing game, and to show new players how fun and rewarding it can be! Also, we hope that this will also encourage people to use the baits and work towards their Angelic Rods. I also hope this helps to show the importance of the Fishing game to us all, and show how active people are in Fishing!
2024 additional purpose:
Due to the recent major increases in the pricing of bait and rods after many years with affordable pricing, newer Gaians and returning players may be deterred from Fishing because of the steep cost. The goal is to provide a small amount of bait and a rod to get each player started in the right direction, lining them up with enough resources to get comfortable in a lake and gather enough fish and junk on their own that they can then sell to continue to fund their Fishing.

Rules/Notes:

• Only one starter kit per user please. Any kit recipients prior to 2024 are eligible to receive another starting February 1st, 2024.
  • If you are a current player who has Fishing rods already and do not want another, please make sure to mention that when making your request.
  • Please do not sell these items - these are given in good faith to help players establish footing in the Fishing game who could really use a helpful start. There are much better ways to earn profit than this and I am happy to offer tips on how, so please do not take from this important project to try and make a bit of gold. Anyone found doing so will be barred from any future giveaways including random prize giveaways in this thread.
  • No mule accounts.

RODS: Visit this guide, and scroll down to view information about each rod type, its benefits, and the lines it gives for your catch to be reeled in!

User Image

Please use the form below to request your Starter Kit! Simply copy the code below, paste into a reply, fill in the spaces, and post!

[quote="AvatarRoku05"][/quote]

[align=center]🐟 🐟 [color=teal][i]I'd Like A Fishing Starter Kit, Please![/i][/color] 🐟 🐟[/align]
[size=9]
[b]Username:[/b] - - -
[b]Old or New Player?:[/b] - - -
[b]Choice of Rod (Leave Blank for None):[/b] - - -

[b]Any Questions About the Fishing Game We Can Help You Answer?:[/b] - - -[/size]

Additional Help Links:

How To Use Classic Fishing in 2023 - Learn how to play Fishing today via Waterfox/old Flash download. This version allows for chatting and moving swiftly through buckets.
2/4 - Info On Classic Fishing's Return Via Ruffle - Learn how to play Fishing today via Gaia directly using Ruffle and what current issues that version faces. No chat in this current version and also you must refresh after every bucket.
🎣 Angelic Rod Guide- Do The Math! 🎣 - Learn more about reaching the Angelic Rod and Angelic Rod Plus rods with hard work

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
User Image

A list of those who have been give their Starter Kits for reference, beginning February 1st, 2024! The list may get so long, it's in a spoiler now!

Currently, 2 people have been given a Starter Kit!

To date, 10 packs of each type of bait have been given!

⚫ 1.) kori mei
⚪ 2.) scumula
⚫ 3.)
⚪ 4.)
⚫ 5.)
⚪ 6.)

User Image

Donors are very welcomed, whether it's packs of bait, a Plus Rod to give, or even a little gold to buy more bait packs! There have been so many generous donors, and so many to list. Please click the spoiler to see these wonderful users!

The Fishaholics Anonymous Guild and AvatarRoku05
⚪ ~Lovers Lost~
⚫ Zach
⚪ KillMeter
⚫ Faery Nuff
⚪ Schmoozer1
⚫ Parodius-Daryl
⚪ jizzed when he
⚫ Chandra Panesar
⚪ Die Fischerei Konig
⚫ Klatt
⚪ kloob

Funds/Items:
03/07/2024
14,694,000,000,000 gold
18,034 A Bait
10,256 D Bait
13,291 F Bait
1 x each Plus Rod (+7 Strength Plus)
5 x each standard Rod

Spending:
1/30/2024
480B gold to upgrade four donated rods to Plus version, and buy 50 packs F Bait
2/04/2024
371B gold to upgrade one donated rod to Plus version, then purchase two more Strength Rods and upgrade them to Plus

- IN 2018 through 2020, we gave out 1,150 packs of each bait to 46 users. Thank you to our past donors!
Awww this is a cute idea biggrin

Storm's Waifu

Unstoppable Razer

37,265 Points
  • God of Spatulas 500
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sent you some to give away too.

Guppy Stomper

im a bit jealous, wish i had something like this when i started. sweatdrop

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Kookie Thief
im a bit jealous, wish i had something like this when i started. sweatdrop

You can still get bait packs now xD

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
I was going to request one but then I felt guilty wanting to since I've been around for so long. haahahaha I used to fish a lot back when I first started. I havent been on in a while.

But I love the idea <3

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
TheDancingDish

Please feel free to! I would love to give you one, and encourage you to Fish again! heart

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

🐟 🐟 I'd Like A Fishing Starter Kit, Please! 🐟 🐟

Username: TheDancingDish
Old or New Player?: Old Player
Choice of Rod (Leave Blank for None): Honestly I just have a basic rod so even a basic rod plus would be an upgrade hahaha

Any Questions About the Fishing Game We Can Help You Answer?: Not right now, but I joined the guild so if I have any questions I know where to ask <3

Hopeless Nebula

7,725 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100

Username: beautifulthinking
Old or New Player?: OLD
Choice of Rod (Leave Blank for None): - - -

Any Questions About the Fishing Game We Can Help You Answer?: No, I don't think so. Thank you!

Conservative Duck

Username: Rinitzy
Old or New Player?: Old
Choice of Rod (Leave Blank for None): ----

Any Questions About the Fishing Game We Can Help You Answer?: Is there any plans regarding updating fishing in the future? Just curious.

Cat

28,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Sent in a Donation!

Feral Abomination

12,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
It's really cool of you to be doing this. ^^ I'll give it a try as well. : )

Username: AccioPumpkin
Old or New Player?: Old Gaian, new fisher
Choice of Rod (Leave Blank for None): Strength plus, please.

Any Questions About the Fishing Game We Can Help You Answer?: Any tips for a beginner you would like to share? oUo

shellsmachine's Husbando

Devoted Husband

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500

Username: - - -
Old or New Player?: - - -
Choice of Rod (Leave Blank for None): - - -

Any Questions About the Fishing Game We Can Help You Answer?: - - -

don't need the rod or the bait.

I just have a question is the angel rod still obtainable