User Image

Hey Gaians, happy holidays! No matter what holiday you may celebrate, or not celebrate, even, Cygnus and I want to wish you a happy holiday season! Well, I do, anyway. Cygnus is the master of doom and gloom, so it might be a bit presumptuous for me to think that he'd wish anyone well, but you never know, he's full of surprises sometimes! Anyway, I'm sure that all of you are planning to spend today with family and friends if you can, but whether you do that in person or online, we'd like to invite you all to a chance to get some marvelous gifts for yourselves and your loved ones!

User Image

It's time for a Holiday Clearance Sale! Stop by La Victoire to get some holiday favorites that are jam-packed with festive treasures, because until 11:59 PM PST on December 25th, we've got some favorite chance items in stock! Get your hands on Stocking Stuffers, Stocking Stuffers II, or the Diamond Box of Bundles for a shot at some fantastic favorites, super-rare items, or even legendary Project Tickets! If you're looking for a heavenly item to complete your holiday, then you can also stop by Cloud 9 to get an Angelic Harp or Angelic Harp II! Have a fantastic holiday, everyone!

Visit La Victoire!

Visit Cloud 9!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!