User Image

...Hello, Gaians. I hear that Jet was surprised that I didn't wake him this morning. I had matters to attend to that I needed him to not know about. It's very hard to get holiday gifts for people with Jet around, you know. He assumes that everything is for him. Ultimately it seems a bit futile to give people gifts, given there is a definite end to the universe waiting out there, but I suppose that from time to time it is worth reassuring people that I value their presence. Even Jet. At any rate, we have a new chance item here at La Victoire that I hope satisfies your desires.

User Image

User Image It may be cold out, but you'll still score a hot new item with Coldest Desires! Give this chance item a go for a new favorite like Kama's Decadence, Rare Naughtygal, Rose Salacubus, Feed the Cold Bear, Alruna's Lunatic Absolution, Rosier's Sour Thorns, or Tiny Demon Star! You could also get a brand new user-designed creation, like Veratrum by Miraiiri Yundere, Little Carrot Prose by Pedrique, Depravity Date by yundere kronprinz, Darkness of the Ringmaster by Yamka Jaden, Charming Fairytale Locks by Divina Iridis, Cimeara's Nocturne Hair by Cimeara, Flora’s Radical Locks by Meromictic, gnorns by gnoc, or Mythical Markings or Double Ds, both by Ember Caster!

Try Coldest Desires!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!