User Image

Hey Gaians, I have some pretty big news for you all! Tomorrow marks the release of another fantastic gashapon set for one of my favorite shows, and I can't wait to try and get some of my favorite characters! Cygnus seems pretty intent on collecting them all too, but I guess that's how it goes when it comes to his doll collection. On a similar note, though, GAIA GATCHA VOL. 8: House for Haunts is leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PST on November 29th, so you'll want to get your hands on that before it's too late! What's on its way to take its place, you ask? Well, I can't tell you just yet, but I can show you this!

User Image

User Image It's time for a spirited adventure with GAIA GATCHA VOL. 8: House for Haunts! When a real estate company decides to hold an open house for an abandoned mansion, a spirit in the home takes it upon himself to clear out the crowd. Follow his fright fest to find out if he'll succeed and you'll score one of a bunch of great items, like Once Glorious, Mirror Mary, Labyrinth Lurker, Nekomancer, Domestic Demon, [Animal] Vintage Vessel, Possessed Wardrobe, Cynopolis Priestess, Pompon the Gargoyle, and more!

Gatcha!

Check Your Collection!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!