User Image

Are you having a good Black Friday so far, Gaians? It's been a hectic day here, but in the best possible way, you know what I mean? We've got so many great new things to look at, and plenty of boxes full of fabulous stuff, but I wanted to make sure you had a chance to get your hands on some great creations made by Gaians just like all of you, as well!

So, without further ado, let me reintroduce you to Gaian Glamour, a chance item that will be here until 11:59 AM PDT on September 7!

User Image

User Image Open up Gaian Glamour for one of a number of Gaian-designed greats! Give this chance item a go and you'll get a favorite like C's Light Whimsical Tresses, Lolada Style, Casual Outfit, Blossoming Dream Weaver, No Surprises Today, Wish on a Fallen Dragon, Street Wear, Altair's Incandescent Wing, Selken Wild Favor, SDPlus Gaian Cunning ADiTaMi, Shilshadu's Demonic Features, Astrologer's Breezy Path, Supreme Elite Laurels, Salty Fatale, or A Photon-Genic Makeover!

Try Gaian Glamour!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!