User Image

Hello Gaians! I hope you are all having a truly marvelous night! As I know Jet came to talk to all of you earlier, I am sure I can skip over the main details, but suffice to say we're having a simply divine time getting this Black Friday off and rolling! If you haven't had a chance to stop by Cloud 9 to see the new arrivals, then let me introduce you all to the two new beauties that have shown up in the store tonight!

User Image

The marvelous new Wish Protector is a brand new limited quantity item that will only be available in Cloud 9 for the duration of the Black Friday Sale! Wish Protector will be here until 9:59 AM PST on November 28th, but that's not all! We also have Loki the Unlucky Catdragon available for the full duration of the Black Friday Sale! Be sure to stop by and have a look at these marvelous new arrivals!

Visit Cloud 9!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!