User Image

Rina seems to be pretty excited about something, Gaians. I don't know what's going on, but she stopped by the store a little while ago, and it looks like she hasn't slept in a few days, if I'm being completely honest. I asked if everything was okay and she said that things were great, just that she stayed up really late the past few nights reading some stories online. I didn't ask what kind of stories, because I kind of have a feeling I don't want to know, but I'm sure if I needed to, I could make a pretty good guess.

User Image

User Image The Fanfiction at Midnight Bundle will give you some collectable favorites for some fantastic cosplays! Inside, you'll find Freedom Fighting DJ, Time Out!, Holy Flower, Street Dye, Dainty Dragonslayer, Play to Win, Kanon Heaven Piercing, God Saeven, Gehenna's Outrageous Disciple, and Perfect Waifu!

Get the Fanfiction at Midnight Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!