User Image

You know, Gaians, I feel like I don't thank you all enough for the things you do. Whether it's coming to the store and helping me take care of particularly rowdy items, keeping Cygnus distracted so I can take a nap in the middle of the day, or just putting yourselves out there and making fantastic items of your own, you're really an incredible bunch of people! So, I thought it'd be nice to make a chance item for all of you, featuring items that you yourselves have created!

User Image

User Image Open up Gaian Style Collection II for one of five fabulous bundles featuring user-designed marvels! Regardless of which bundle you get, you're guaranteed to score a number of favorites like Obsessive & Possessive, Pun-gue, Jane's Lipstick, Alleycat's Nose, Chance is Nosy, Lady Demon's Playful Gaze, Liebe's Lip Stain, LayDe Assassin, Gamma Ray Burst Eyes, and 1001 Steps Ahead With 13 More To Go!

Try Gaian Style Collection II!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!