User Image

Gaians, apparently there's a food festival going on downtown right now that I didn't hear about until just a minute ago! It's still raining and I don't want to deal with being soaking wet again, but you know I can't just pass up an opportunity like this! There are a bunch of food carts set up all in one place, and with so many different kinds of food to try, so many treats to stuff my face with, I've gotta get down there, and I've gotta do it now! You should come with me, though! Help me decide which place has the best food!

User Image

User Image It's time for the Food Cart Wars! Get your hands on this chance item for some delectable treats, because whether you go to the crepe cart, the hot dog cart, or the gelato cart, you'll get a fantastic item like Beary Celestial, Warm Arborem Fera, Fallen Elite Katana, Sailor Arii, Celestial Makeover, Sinister Gaze, Platinum Katana, Bubbly Lulala, Never Enough Cats, The Rat Pack Kit, Cavity King's Jawbreaker Kit, or Onyx Laurels! If you happen to get a particularly scrumptious snack, you might even win a Gatcha Token or a Rainbow Parcel Ticket!

Check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!