User Image

Nyaaaa~an! Hihi, Gaians! It is I, Catchuu, the ancient god of luck and prosperity! Are you feeling lucky today? I hope you are because I have some purrfect news for you all! It's now cheaper than ever to play Lucky Catch! Nyall it will take is for you to give my paw a pull, and then see if fortune favors you! Purretty great, isn't it? Φω< )ノ Just be sure to give it a try before 4:59 PM PST on November 18th, because the price will go back to its usual after that! Time to spinnn, see what you'll winnn~

User Image

Lucky Catch has more colorful new items for you to win than before! Give it a spin and you could get a new beauty like Cosmic Ghosting Behind, Fantastical Skellibat, Miserable Kabokaboo, Harlequin Verhakuma, Berry Rabbitually Late by Being Noticed By Senpai, Phanmelting Limbs by Kitty CookieCream, and more! May fortune be on your side! Good luck~!!

Give Lucky Catch a Spin!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!