User Image

Gaians, this is driving me insane! We apparently got another delivery of items just now, but in the process of bringing them in, Cygnus not only woke me up, but he also left the door open right as a huge gust of wind came passing by, so the whole store went cold! I just want to be able to take my afternoon nap in peace, is that really too much to ask?! I won't stand for this disrespect! It's time to rise! It's time to revolt! It's time...for me to probably have food and try to get more sleep, actually, if my mood is anything to go off of, but while I do that you should check this out!

Mighty Valor is back and discounted 30% off until 11:59 AM PDT on March 22nd!

User Image

User Image It's time to raise the flag and charge in with Mighty Valor! Put your will to the test and give this chance item a go, and you'll be rewarded with a great item like Lil Toxic Monster, Crow's End, Lazylocks, Survivor's Frightening Imagination, Cozy Manner, Survivor Nobody, Rose Stuteaous, Crimson Biancareina, Gloomy Lazy Daze, In Waiting Arms, Alleycat Prismatic Hop, or Horrific Demiccuboss! You could also discover the brand new Somber Shinigami Tensei, or if you're particularly lucky, you might even find a Project Rainbow Ticket!

Get Valorous!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!