Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features//Games

Will Gaia be getting some kind of animation run update as far as Chrome compatibility goes? To my understanding, Gaia animation runs primarily on Flash, yet Chrome is getting rid of Flash pretty soon. Will there be a new option to support animation on Chrome or will we simply have to use a different browser? There have even been issues with avatars showing up in the Flash worlds.

We are releasing new features on HTML5 because flash is no longer supported, while we cannot renew all flash games that had been built, we can only suggest Gaians to use a different browser to access flash based games on Gaia.

Quote:
Features/Items

Question: With Live Streaming and the selling of exclusives in the stream; will these items be available for the rest of us to purchase in the Cash Shop at a later date, or will they only be available during the live stream in which some members of your userbase may be busy with life (work, school, sleep, family)?

EDIT: This is just referring to new items, not bundles of previously released items or special 'tied to the events in the stream' items.

Those items are likely to be Pop Square exclusives (unless stated otherwise, i.e. Slimy Intentions). As the stream is still in beta, we currently only have it open to those who have supported/funded the site for now, but we plan to have it open to all the users in the future—and all the items in Pop Square, have a chance to make a comeback as well.

Quote:
Misc.

Will you consider opening up applications to become a forum assistant? I know you did this several years back and I figure since the mod team is so low on people and training forum assistants is probably quicker and less involved than training a mod, now is the perfect time. People are getting sick and tired of all the spam and reported posts that just sit there for days on end. Please do something about this for the sake of your users.

We still do have applications open! Just take a look here

Quote:
Items

please let me trash pop square raffle tickets! i have 9144 that are useless since the raffle ended after the test stream, and its lagging out my invo.

We'll be taking a look into this!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

4. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

6. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Items

Lately I have noticed that there has been actually very little variety in Gaia made items for well... about the past year.
Both in color schemes & in item theme.
I understand this is because of what sells but would really it be such a bad thing to change things up a bit?
There have been many people asking for different themes & have given examples where inspiration could be taken from.
Just...
Throw other people a bone too?
Please because I want to support the site too, but there hasn't been anything that would make me buy.
; n ;

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

Misc.

In response to your response about the Forum Assistant positions being open, are there any certain qualifications you guys are looking for? Any other volunteer positions open? yum_puddi
Hello everyone!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Memoirii
Misc.

In response to your response about the Forum Assistant positions being open, are there any certain qualifications you guys are looking for? Any other volunteer positions open? yum_puddi

You can find more information here

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
*I LIVE!!!*

If you don't know why that is a thing, you missed a GREAT livestream yesterday!

Creeper Bunny

Misc

What was your favorite Halloween costume you saw?

Victim

Misc.

did anybody die from the spicy noodle challenge

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Question Category Games - LK

Question Will we EVER be able to use the Kindred Restore sealed potions? It's the red one with a bat like top that has been out FOREVER but never useable... restores heal and magic and whatever in battle...

Lonely Demon

10,425 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
◘ Features

Gaia-Live

Its near impossible for me and a few of my friends to access gaia-live without severe lag kiling our browsers.

Yesterday was absolutely horrible due to spammers spamming "h-hewoooooo" in huge walls of text. It constantly killed my chrome. Think something can be done to help others who have trouble keeping the pages loaded or at least stop spammers from doing this tomorrow?

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

zOMG

Thank you so much for extending the event. It's been great. But it looks like the ghosts in zOMG are glitchy, and haven't been respawning since Monday night.

Impassioned Misfit

Fibonacci To Infinity
Items

Lately I have noticed that there has been actually very little variety in Gaia made items for well... about the past year.
Both in color schemes & in item theme.
I understand this is because of what sells but would really it be such a bad thing to change things up a bit?
There have been many people asking for different themes & have given examples where inspiration could be taken from.
Just...
Throw other people a bone too?
Please because I want to support the site too, but there hasn't been anything that would make me buy.
; n ;
QFT. Pretty much the only interesting items this year have been from the Lucky Catch :/

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Just wanted to say thanks to Kris and the other devs for the Aconite event ^^ The new game is a real breath of fresh air when it comes to the forums during events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff