User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm feeling in a painterly mood, you know what I mean? Do you ever get that feeling where you just want to create something, and you have to do it right then and there before the feeling passes? That's where I'm at right now! The problem is, I didn't actually have any art supplies lying around in the back of the shop the way I thought I would, so I had to go out and grab some...and I didn't know how much or how little I'd need, so I think I overdid it a bit! The good news, though, is that I have enough for all of you, if you want to paint with me!

User Image

User Image The Got to Gogh Bundle will give you some creative ways to express yourself! Inside, you'll find Good Natured Artist, Convention Backdrop, Good Luck Artist-kun, Masterpieces, Aspiring Doll Artist, CMYK Brushstroke, The Painter, and [KINDRED] Teruchan!

Get the Got to Gogh Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!