User Image

Hey Gaians! I've been looking around for new styles and fashion options for the future, and I could use your help, actually—not just for me, though! Trust me, I know how to look good without even trying, so I'm not worried about my own fashion choices, although I'm always open to recommendations! No, I actually need your help with finding new outfits for Cygnus. He hasn't changed his look even a little bit over the years, and I think it's time for him to get some new style, don't you? So, I decided that I'm gonna drag him out to a fashion show and while we're there we can find some new looks for all of us!

User Image

User Image It's Fall Fashion Week, and you're not going to want to miss out on the new looks just waiting to be discovered! Give this chance item a go for a brand new favorite like Magus of the Abandoned Beast, Ponderosa Plaiddy Issues, Melty Business Chic, Stinging Catsual No, Witchly Hard Reset, [Animal] Not Really a Teddy Bear, Eye for Vicious Fashion, Spiced Camomild, or Faintly Loafing Around! You could also get one of a number of user-designed items, like Midnight Catch You by DroolingOnYhou, SDPlus Gaian Oniki Riyokuma by nurse lunabutt, Punk Slugger by Blood Mistress Kyoku, Fuego y Sombra by spirit box, Catharsis Verdure by I Flavour of Life I, Magically Cute by Cutesi, SDPlus Gaian Heaven Ori Chun by DJ Exotico, Fantasy's Delight by Princess Kunzite, Lovely Sugar Locks by 1nno, Queenly Tails by Memoirii, or Evening Boba Run by Niki-Senpai!

Try Fall Fashion Week!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!