User Image

You know, Gaians, the really tough part about Halloween is having a giant bowl of candy readily available and not being able to just go at it. It's supposed to be for the kids in costume and all, but I just want to have it for myself! Or, well, more realistically, the bowl would be a lot more full if not for the fact that I already had some of it. Quite a bit of it. Okay, I ate most of it already. There's still enough to share, though, I promise! I may not have a lot of self-restraint, but I do have some!

User Image

User Image The Sugar Rush Bundle will satisfy your sweet tooth! Inside, you'll find Cheerfully Knock On My, Melon Don't Give A, Ripe Honeyberry, Bon Bon Milk, Sniffly Crybaby S, Peppy Bee Nice, Magical Dream Weaver, We Playfully Hunger, Lonely Camomild, Cute Spring Aries, and the brand new Peppy Wonderland Carousel!

Get the Sugar Rush Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!