User Image

It's been pretty quiet here today, I have to admit, Gaians. It's almost unsettling how quiet it is, in fact. What if everyone's disappeared? What if an alien came and stole away everyone in town?! What if they're the reason we've unexpectedly got a whole bunch of scary pumpkins at the front of the store?! Do you think maybe it's aliens?! I want to believe it! Well, actually, I don't have to try that hard, considering I'm from space and know that there are other beings out there. Well, that, and I was the one who put the pumpkins there. Do you like them? I think they're a pretty good fit for the season!

For a limited time, Haunted Pumpkin has returned to La Victoire and the multi-packs are now discounted 20% off! Be sure to give this a shot before it leaves on 5:59 PM PDT on October 14th!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on a Haunted Pumpkin for a spooky delight to perfect your outfit! Give this chance item a shot for a favorite like We Three Black Bears, Bewere of Wolf, Pure Black Devil Tail, Demure Seraphic Fox, Newton's Anatomy, Umbral Nocte Malum, Trick and Treats, Lil Toxic Monster, Alleycat Prismatic Hop, Horrific Demiccuboss, or Crow's Rustic End! You could also get the Haunted Pumpkin spotlight item Decisive Dragon of Yuera, or if you're lucky you might discover a Perfect Parcel, Golden Envelope, or even a Project Rainbow Ticket!

Try a Haunted Pumpkin!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!