User Image

...Hello Gaians. I'm here to show you a new chance item that we have at La Victoire, or at least I would be, except Jet thought it would be funny to hide it inside of boxes that have been packaged inside of other boxes...and then Jet got himself tangled up in the tape used to close the boxes. The back room of the store is covered in cardboard and tape and tufts of Jet's fur, so... *sigh* I'll have to get that cleaned up. For now, you're welcome to look at the chance item, but I need to take care of this mess. And I should probably get the rest of the tape off of Jet...

AH I'M FREE NOW... Genception IV is back and the multipacks are now discounted 30% off and will be here in La Victoire until 11:59 AM PDT on July 2nd!

User Image

User Image Genception IV will give you a shot at a whole bunch of great items, but what item will you get? It's hard to say, but it's well worth the adventure to try and find out! Inside of each one of these chance items, you'll find another chance item with a whole bunch of opportunity at more great items, like Gaian Masterpiece, Jet vs Cygnus: Indecision!!, Cosplay Booth Baes, Collection Bundles, Ticket Booklet, Kin Collective, All Things Gaian Grab Bag, Aekea Theatre Expo, or even a Summer Sale 2k17 Plunder Chest! If you're particularly lucky, you might even discover a Gatcha Token

Try Genception IV!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!