User Image

This cold is getting ridiculous, Gaians. I can't even take my usual afternoon nap because it's so cold! I've tried all kinds of tricks to get myself to fall asleep, I even camped out directly underneath the heater to try and really find the warmest spot in the shop to sleep, but no matter what I do it's like I get pulled right back to earth by the cold! I even resorted to listening to a suggestion I got from a local about counting sheep, which is a really weird custom on this planet, I might add.

Anyway, I've tried everything else, so now I'm gonna give this dreamcatcher a go in the hope it helps me get some rest! It’s back and the multipacks are now discounted 30% off! Check it out before it leaves La Victoire at 11:59 PM PDT on May 6th!

User Image

User Image It may not bring Jet much sleep, but give this Dreamcatcher a go and you'll be having sweet dreams with a fabulous item! Try this chance item for a fantastic favorite like Noble Fleur de Reve, Dainty Fairlily, Danse du Lumiere, Deadly Karasu, Solemn War Hymn, Agape Catharsis Lucem, Dany's Wedding Dress, Deathly Dame's Makeover, Filled With Borealis Stars, [KINDRED] Orijen, or Polar Pelagic Primadonna! You could also get one of two dreamy items, Gem Shoujo Pretty Jade or Cosmic Ox of Yuera, or even a Perfect Parcel that can be redeemed to get one equippable item for your avatar!

Try a Dreamcatcher!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!