User Image

Hey Gaians! I know I asked you this recently, but have you ever tried a blind box type thing before, where you buy a box and then open it to find out what figurine you get? I only ask this because apparently a new set of dolls came out and Cygnus wants them all, so he's opening up a ton of them right now to try and complete his collection. Last time I brought this up I said I wouldn't come between him and his dolls, but I'm having to clear out more space for his dolls, so I think this time I might. Anyway, I hope you all want some animal items, because that's what I've got for you in this mystery box!

User Image

User Image Give Jet's Mystery Paw Box a try for a shot at some old favorites for the paw base! You could score an old favorite like [Animal] Tiptoe Through the Sassy Tulips, [Animal] Tsun-Fairy, [Animal] Zap Striker, [Animal] Lemony Breeze, [Animal] Pur-eezy Cat, [Animal] Chibi Chon Goes for Keykku, [Animal] Like Daisies, [Animal] Arc striker, [Animal] Gypsy Rose, [Animal] Yuu Keymaster, or [Animal] Spoilt Milk, or a new favorite like [Animal] Thea's Honey Enchantment, [Animal] Catharsis Kid Witch, [Animal] Tiny Seedling, [Animal] A Venomous Sweet Treat, [Animal] Gutsy Toxic Affection, [Animal] Purrfect Assistant, [Animal] Honey Sunday Garden, or [Animal] Pink Light Glasses Collection! You could also discover a Perfect Parcel or even a Rainbow Paw Ticket!

Try Jet's Mystery Paw Box!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!