User Image

You know, Gaians, there's something pretty great about a nice cup of tea right before or after a nap! It just helps you settle into the nap, or wake up from it...well, briefly, before going back to nap, if my experience is anything to go off of! But it is good for calming down and keeping the mood mellow, even for someone like me who will more often than not take the coffee because at this point I might questionably be addicted to caffeine! Anyway, don't read into that too much. Have a look at this bundle instead!

User Image

User Image The Evening Tea Bundle will give you a number of comfortable items to settle into the night in style! Open up this bundle to get Tea & Biscats, Basic Bunny Boba, Camomild, Honeydew Hot Springs Hottie, Sherbert Biscuit Pop, We Sweetly Thirst, Mad Tea Party, and Dainty Fairlily!

Get the Evening Tea Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!