User Image

Alright, Gaians, it took some coffee and sugary treats and some time, but I think I'm finally ready to face the day! There's a whole lot to see and do, and I think I've got the energy to see and do it all, but before I do, I do have a question for all of you. Do you know where this book came from? It's not unusual for items to just randomly show up at La Victoire at this point, but I wasn't sure if maybe you came in and dropped it on accident or something. Well, assuming it's not yours already, how about we open it up and see what's inside?

User Image

User Image Read up on the History of Evolution and you'll get a brand new item to go with your new knowledge! Crack open this book for a new mystical item like Rose Myth, Band of Bremen Classic, Song of Affection, Twilight Stinger, Elegant Daughter of Snows, Peony and Golden Blossoms, Seven Day Obsession, or Cursed Parcel Post! You could also get one of a number of user-designed creations, like Catharsis Hunter by Hass und Liebe, Vintage Biancamella by Twisted Lady, Purrobaly Not A Fox by Pusheh, ii pariah ii's nyx rose by ii pariah ii, Himeheart Bunni by Bunni Hime, Deadly Zodiacal Equinox by ContempIating Suicide, or Bluetiful Curves or Special Effects, both by Mz Epic!

Try History of Evolution!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!