User Image

Hey Gaians! I know a lot of you are getting really busy within these first few weeks of the school year, for those of you who are still in school, but I wanted to make sure that those of you who are in school are all studying comfortably! I know that when I was in school I'd always start off the school year with everything I needed, and then by the end of the year my outfits take a turn in a different direction, so I got some clothes in stock to make sure you don't have to be the way I was when I was in school!

User Image

User Image The Study Hall Bundle will (hopefully) be all the tools you need to succeed while studying! Inside, you'll find Professor Merlin, Protagonist's Determination, Saeven Heaven, Promising Pupil, Instant Doki, Stylish Pageturner, Demure M's Sketchpad, Owl Be Learning, Patient Unlikely Heroes, Defect Progency and the new Seriously Owl Do It!

Get the Study Hall Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!