User Image

Hey Gaians! By now you all definitely know that I'm a huge fan of food, and long time followers might remember that I've been on an ongoing quest to visit different cafes and try out the food they have there! And also the sweets they have, since cafes always have yummy sweets. I do like sweets. Sweets really are the best. It's a fun way to spend the day if you have the chance to do it, and I would definitely recommend it! In fact, now that it's the middle of summer I think that cafe has opened back up over in Barton, and I've been meaning to check it out. You should come with me to have a look at what they've got!

Rina's Midnight Cafe is back in La Victoire and the multi-packs are now discounted 20% off! Stop by the store before 11:59 PM PDT on March 31st so you can score some goodies!

User Image

User Image Rina's Midnight Cafe is a cool seasonal spot to hang out with friends and have a treat! But what will you get to eat? Unlike most cafes, you'll find out what you get rather than ordering it yourself, but the upside to that is that no matter what shows up in front of you, it will also be accompanied by a great item! Whether you get bubble tea, taiyaki, or patbingsu, you'll also get something fantastic like Extra + Ordinary, Solemn War Hymn, Beary Breezy, Cranky Lazy Daze, Scorpio Moon, Confectionery Collector, Ember's Days, Fragrant Melamoori, or Dark Cloud! You might even leave the cafe with a fantastic rarity in the form of a Project Double Rainbow Ticket or a Stylist License!

Try Rina's Midnight Cafe!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!