User Image

You know, Gaians, sometimes a day just calls for a little relaxation. Taking some time for yourself, self care, rest, naps, long comfy baths, things like that! I'm gonna do that for myself today, especially after how I barely got to sleep last night. What I'd really like to do for self care is throw out all of Cygnus' dolls, but I don't think he'd let me get away with that, or worse, I'd find them all magically back in their place after I took them out, so I won't do that. But what I WILL do is take a nice afternoon trip to the spa, and you're all welcome to join me!

User Image

User Image Get a hold of the Spa Day Goodie Bag and you'll get a bundle of treats to feel good about! Inside, you'll find Masquerade Ball, Elegant Getaway, Sweet Talker, Hot Springs Hottie, Masquerade 12th Gen., Luxurious Me Day, Brow Basics, Me Day 2nd Gen., and Pick Your Nose!

Get the Spa Day Goodie Bag!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!