User Image

There's a little over a month of summer left, Gaians, and that means I really need to stop putting off getting my fur trimmed! It grows back in so fast that it's hard to manage sometimes, but the last month of summer is usually the hottest, so I really can't afford to delay any longer on this one! While I figure out what sort of style I want to get my fur trimmed in, why don't you all check out one of these new styles and see if you like them for yourself?

User Image

User Image It's time to get trendy with some Summer Styles! Give this chance item a try to get a brand new 'do like Dark Edgy Summer Cut, Cool Big Beach Braid, Warm Half-bun Hair, Light Cloud Puff Curls, Warm Saltwater Waves, Cool Loopy Locks, or Dark Summer Spikes! You could also score a fashionable new user-designed look, like C's Whimsical Tresses by I Flavour of Life I, Soft Edgelords' Style by Lazy-Senpai, FatalityKaz's Magical Eyes by FatalityKaz, Monarch's Gaze by Vannequin, War Paint for Her by Closed On Sunday, Pusheh's Pitiless Glare by Pusheh, Crow's Tigress Pigtails by Tiny Crow, Hair of Diamonds by jessica20079, SNATCHED In Pieces by Seduces, Mischievous Style or Elven Aesthetics Kit, both by R0xoah, or Obsessive & Possessive, Dyin' For Dip Dye, or Sneakaboo Snips, all by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus!

Try Summer Styles!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!