User Image

Gaians, I'm not one for excessive fanfare—well, okay, who am I kidding, I totally am! But this situation really deserves it! We've got some of our legendary Project Tickets in stock right now until 11:59 PM PDT on August 12th! If you've been keeping your eye out for a chance to create something new with the help of an official Gaia artist, or you just want to get your hands on a chance item rarity, now is your shot! Here's what we have in La Victoire today!

User Image The Agate Ticket can be redeemed to create your own custom achievement!

User Image The Project Sapphire Ticket allows you to partner with an artist to recolor the entirety of a Rapid Evolving Item on Gaia!

User Image The Perfect Pick can be redeemed to receive any one item from the current monthly CI, The Stars, The Moon!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!