User Image

...Hello Gaians. I'm sure you will be as surprised as always to hear that Jet has fallen asleep. It has reached a point where I feel more surprised when he does things than when he doesn't, but I guess that's not unusual, given the circumstances. The only thing he does seem to do, outside of the occasional help with the store, is hoard snacks in the back of the shop. I found several bags of snacks piled up in the back of the shop that are occupying more space than they should. I was going to just throw them away, but if you are interested in having some, then you are welcome to them first.

User Image

User Image Try Kittenstar Treats for some long-forgotten favorites! This thrifty chance item contains a number of old items, like Galactic Tracer, Strawberry Street Style Cupcake, Romantic Starlight, Peace Out Arms, Punishing Invidia, In Waiting Arms, Crimson Biancareina, Magical Hazel, or The Erlking's Moonlit Mantle! You could also get one of two brand new items: Demure Star Nouveau or Delicate StarCatcher!

Try Kittenstar Treats!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!