Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
it's the redux

don't you think we need more characters in here??? me too. anyways here's the scoop:

make a character avatar. give em personality, give em style, give em that certain je ne sais quois, the ol razzle dazzle, and so on

what's a character avatar? imagine you're writing a book & illustrating a story; characters need to have interesting visual elements that convey some kind of background to the viewer. unique facial / body expression is +++. don't come here with just color schemes piled together that make no ******** sense or i swear i'll turn this entire thread around

the catch? your character has to be connected somehow to the one posted above you. family, friend, foe, same species, traveling party, frat brothers, co-workers, however the hell you want to spin it. give us a sentence or two if you like, but let your characters speak mostly for themselves

how can you achieve this??? that's up to you. it can be clean, cluttered, simple, complex, give it a go, let's see what kind of world we can build organically

• inventory search is fine, equipped is fine, but include the image in your post
  • 120x150 please
  • host em yourself
  • equipped list is optional
  • u can dibs while ya work but don't hold up the thread; 6hrs pass from the timestamp & nothing? & ya get skipped, try again hemmy
  • 24hrs pass and you can choose to a) continue the connection, or b) reset with a new character
  • imma pick my fave every page and you'll get either an animated sprite by yours truly or lil somethin somethin off your wishlist User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

inspo snatched from galleries

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
⧓ SAVED ⧓ i'll put important stuff here

SPOTLIGHT

User Imagepage 9: Pommes Frites
showing us how to make a
dynamic character that uses
form, layering... and without a
visible face
User Image
page 8: Curious Brownies
this dude is definately
up to something shady

User Imagepage 7: Braev Dullahan
loving the shape & color
palette on this one, also
lowkey terrified of it
User Image
page 6: Tuni Fish
who gave this baby a job
he's doing his best and
looking great as well

User Imagepage 5: The Usual Insects
delicious accessorizing!!
totally convincing portrayal
as a punky Youth
User Image
page 4: zahhax
floored by this palette, cohesion
plus aesthetic appeal, the coven
matriarch is not to be trifled with

User Imagepage 3: Curious Brownies
Viktor is the talk of the town
and with good reason, his
entire family is v concerned
User Image
page 2: megg m
set your peepers on this
layering & embellishment,
a runway conventioneer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
honorable mention: Kyianne
GTFO THE WAY

User Imagepage 1: bruja del bloque
cracking all the faces with a
360 reality show plot twist

promo

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.102867321/][img]http://i.imgur.com/fqSQAPH.png[/img][/url]

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
START!

User Image
"bring them to me", she said "i need a snack".

eminoir's Spouse

User Image
BETHANY WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU?!! NO EATING OUTSIDE, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IVE HAD TO TELL YOU THIS HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR YET??!!
AND JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE A GARDEN DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO WEAR IT NOW GET INSIDE YOUNG LADY AND BRUSH YOUR HAIR ITS A MESS
...... and if i have to tell you a third time don't think you'll be getting any outside time for WEEKS !!

Belly-burster

User Image
anatolia and circe divorced soon after bethany's birth, but that hasn't stopped her from encouraging her daughter to really embrace her... wild side?? (much to her ex-wife's chagrin)

User Image
susan, a big fan of the show, the housewives of
titania kingdom is shocked from all the drama and
revelation happenin'

Sexy Bit

15,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Albany, an online hater of Housewives of Titania, who constantly harasses fans of the show such as Susan. Has no life outside of their computer.

Magic Hero

holy s**t i'm Into It Big Time
if the usual insects doesn't get in on it i'mma skip them and make something

User Image
if anyone on the deep web discovered Albany's super secret and completely absurd HOTK original character, she would be mortified!!!
Albania Silverstone is a healer, has control over all plants, is bethany's girlfriend/soulmate, has perfect skin, and is definitely NOT based on albany's appearance whatsoever

Torruu's Fav

Blessed Goat

9,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Gregory Adams from the same apartment complex as Albany, was browsing the deep web in search of the perfect body pillow of gaia online user Bruja del Bloque (he's even wearing his cosplay of them right now !!!). During this search he stumbled across Albany's HOT original charter, he is lovestruck and quickly saves the photo to his laptop. This is the perfect time to use his newly plumped lips after getting lip fillers, he quickly prints the picture out.

Magic Hero

(bump)(skip this post)

eminoir's Spouse

User Image
GREGORY I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HAVENT GOT YOUR COSPLAY ON YET I'M BREAKING DOWN THIS DOOR
IT TOOK ME HOURS TO STICK THESE LATEX MUSHROOMS ON MY FACE WITHOUT BLINDING MYSELF SO IF YOU HAVENT PUT THE SAME AMOUNT OF EFFORT INTO YOUR COSPLAY I'LL SHAKE YOU INTO A CONCUSSION!!
WE STILL NEED TO STAND IN LINE TO GET INTO THE CONVENTION AND JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'LL BE A THIRD WHEEL BECAUSE MATT IS COMING TOO DON'T WORRY
Mary said she'll meet us there and i know how much you like her so finish up already !!!

User Image
someone doesn't like mary, while taking a bath
at the hotel, getting ready to meet her friends at the convention...
who threw the plugged hair dryer at mary's tub?

Magic Hero

kasch took too long so i'm calling dibs
skip me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out