User Image

Ahoy, landlubbers! If I'm being totally honest, I think I'm ready to take a nap that lasts about as long as the Summer Sale did! I'm really glad that you all set sail with me on that magnificent adventure, but if you feel the same way I do, then I think it's definitely time to turn the ship around and sail on home. The good news is that if you missed any treasure from the Summer Sale, or if you're looking to find one of a few treasures, then I've got just the chest for you!

The bad news is that time is fleeting, and this chest will only be available at La Victoire until August 23 at 11:59 AM PDT!

User Image

User Image Open up the Summer Sale 2k17 Plunder Chest and you'll have the wind in your sail in the form of one of the many fantastic items sold in La Victoire as part of the Summer Sale 2k17! You could win any one of the featured summer items, magnificent recolors, or jam-packed bundles, or you might even find one of two featured items made just for this Plunder Chest: Crimson Necromansea or Galactic Whitestar Royalty! If your quest for treasure goes particularly well, you might even discover a Rainbow Parcel Ticket giving you the opportunity to create your own bundle featuring new recolors!

Get a Plunder Chest!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!