User Image

You know, Gaians, it's still rather strange and a little bit unsettling about walking in on Cygnus while he's cleaning and polishing his doll collection. Not that there's anything wrong with what he's doing, it's just really weird to round a corner of a room and see at least ten faces staring at you that aren't Cygnus's face...and then have him stare at you right after. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about! I actually wanted to talk to you about his doll cleaning kit, because there's a ton of stuff hidden inside it that I didn't realize was in there! It's a box full of secrets!

User Image

User Image Crack open the Space Doll Trunk and you'll discover one of a number of cosmically stylish new items to complete your look! You could get an item like Meteor Shower Bow, Luminous Starlet Curls, Starstruck Gaze, Starshine Purse, Guidance By Stars, Her Heavenly Tresses, His Luminous Locks, Heavenly Starcrossed Style, or Moonlit Sight, or you might discover one of a few user-designed creations, like Miraiiri's Marvelous Makeover by Miraiiri Yundere, Jeni's Doll Eyes by Hime-Jenisan, Mischievous Sprite's Smile by Sianserais, Triclops Party by Riyokuma, or Fate's Rose or Spellbound Eyes, both by Sir Dark Hat!

If you're particularly lucky, you might even discover a Stylist License to create a mod of an existing face or manner item, or the brand new Beautician License, which can be used to recolor one of your favorite existing hairstyles in 8 colors of your choosing!

Try Space Doll Trunk!

Beautician License Rules!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!