User Image

Hey Gaians! I just wanted to give you a heads up that we've got some really tasty bundles in the shop right now, but I can't stay for too long! I need to run because I'm gonna be late for this potluck I forgot I was gonna go to! Normally if I forget about plans I've made, I just stay home, but this one involves food, and you know I won't pass up on any opportunity to eat delicious food! Tell you what, why don't you all come with me and check it out for yourselves?

User Image

User Image Head on down to the Summer Potluck and you'll get a bundle of fun featuring some great items! Whether you bring hotdogs, pies, salads, or casseroles, you'll get a bunch of items like Alnair's Sherbert Wing, Vague Reality, Loafing Around, Owl Be Studying, Curfew Mayhem, Shut Up Baby, Substitute Soul, and Pure Hot Springs Hottie!

Try Summer Potluck!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!