User Image

Well, Gaians, for as much as I always gripe about the heat of the summer, it does seem a bit tempting to want to go back to summer now that we're in the middle of the cold winter! Still, the next summer is still a long way away, so we'll have to make do with things that remind us of summer instead! For example, these delicious Summer Milkshakes that I've got here in the shop at 50% off! Stop by and get yours by 11:59 AM PDT on June 20th for a sweet surprise!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on these Summer Milkshakes and you'll find yourself with a delectable treat in the form of a valuable item! You could score one of a bunch of rarities, like Chef De Cuisine Gyuto, Coy Hikaru, Dreary Siren, Silently Live My Day, Fabric Family Treasures, Kawaii Bear Batter, Supreme Hellhound, the Rainbow Miracle Bundle, [KINDRED] Sakura Pegacorn Fluff, the Cursed Bundle, or Hopeful Eccentric Heart!

Try Summer Milkshakes!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!