User Image

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Lake Kindred! My name is Jet! People call me the best shopkeeper around! Or at least, I'm going to pretend they do, anyway. This world is inhabited by creatures called Kin! For some people, Kin are pets. Other use them for fights. If you're Prakash Singh, you dump Kin on unsuspecting kitten stars like Jet and expect them to take care of the Kin while you're not around! But that's another story for another day, I suppose. Anyway, what did you say your name was?

User Image

User Image It's time to Get 'em All! Get your hands on this great chance item and you'll find yourself with a brand new recolor, like Elusive Amazing Visitor, Crystal Clear Lotus, Cool Swift Shocker, Delicious Dragon Around, Berry Crafty Punk, or Determined to Collect Em All! You could also get one of a number of user-designed creations, like Pastel Radiant Nights by Angels With Pistolss, Darling Don't Speak by Mewrie Zachana, All Time Laurels by fazoland, Sandman's New Hope by VKiera, Beary Taffy by Netherhood, Demure Mad Marionette by Jaillin, Antique Ghostly Marie by Phanna, Salty Neko by A Cats Bestfriend, St. Bear and Beethoven by Fibonacci To Infinity, Honey-Bee the Torchbirb by Altissia, Breezy Keymaster by LexT-Rekt, Breezy Eclipse by Darth Umbreon, [Animal] SeongMi Breezy Doll by lvleIody, Caught You! or You Conniver Catch C by I Flavour of Life I, Apocalypsea or Deity of Grimm by Escaflowdra, or Drowsy Death Speaker or Check Taffy Out, both by Pankake Star! If you're particularly lucky, you might even discover the brand new pet, Antares the RoboScorpion, designed by Ember Caster!

Get 'em All!

Don't forget, when subscribing to our Angel Subscription program, you'll receive a set amount of Gaia Cash each month, plus an additional bonus amount of Gaia Cash! This gives you an opportunity to purchase even more packs of Get Em' All? from La Victoire. Subscribe today!

User Image

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!