User Image

Hey Gaians, happy Friday! Listen, normally I would want to talk with you all about everything that's going on in the store this morning, and a bit about what Cygnus and I have gotten up to so far today, but I really can't stop to chat for too long. You see, there's this new restaurant in town that apparently has an amazing breakfast menu, and if there's one thing that I am an absolute sucker for (other than suckers, because candy is great), it's a good breakfast! So, while I head over there to check it out, you should have a look at today's new arrivals!

User Image It's Donut Day, which means it's the perfect opportunity to score a sweet treat! Give this tasty chance item a try and you'll have a shot at some rarities like Fabric Family Treasures, Dragon Master of the Galaxy, Hopeful Eccentric Heart, Coy Hikaru, Starry Adored Persephone, Midnight Dragon Huntress, Decadent Makeover, Sweet Lilly Locket, Sweetly Sinful, or The Cursed Doll, or even a chance at the most valuable donut of all, the Angelic Halo!

Visit La Victoire for more!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!