User Image

Well, Gaians, it looks like it's just about time for the school year to wrap up, for those of you still in school! Are you graduating this year? Or do you have a bit of a way to go still? Either way, I know that I'm looking forward to summer, or at least the not having to work part! I know what you're thinking—Cygnus shouldn't have to do all the work himself! And you're right, he shouldn't! But sometimes, that's just how life is, so Cygnus will have to deal. I think I'm long overdue for a three month vacation, myself! So, how about we get that summer break started right?

User Image

User Image School's Out, and whether you're set to graduate or you're only free for a few months, you'll still score a brand new item! Give this chance item a go and you'll get a new favorite like Peppy Hwaiting, Shovel the Glossy Dead, Ian's Breezy School Memories, Delinquit Freshman, Alleycat Too Cool, Chemical Death By Homework, or Exhausted Senioritis Strikes! You could also get one of a number of user-designed items, like Delicate Rose of the Sea by vodka_vixen, Seidh's Breezy Navigation by Miraiiri Yundere, Casual Outfit by eur, Platinum Fighter by King Adidas, Astrologer's Breezy Path by A Beast Kiddd, Mischievous Sprite's Eyes by Sianserais, I Will Bloody Punish You. by I Am Chucifer, Topaz Eclipse by MerryMinty, Media Nox by Dx33x, Smoke Cloud by Hysterias, Frankly My Love by Corvias, Gacha Instinct by Odd Cinderella, Blossoming Dream Weaver by The Golden Boleyn, Imperial Valiska by Valiska Pines, LabBorkDor or Breeder Eclipse by Pusheh, Selken Wild Favor or Delinquent's Breezing Heart by Escaflowdra, or Wish on a Fallen Dragon or St Sebastian by Jisen Meizuki!

Try School's Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!