User Image

Hey Gaians, happy Tuesday! Well, I say that, but so far it hasn't been all that happy for me. I went to make a pot of coffee earlier and poured myself a mug once it was done, then I forgot about it, and now my coffee's totally cold! I can't drink coffee like that, it's just sad and bitter. It's different if you choose to make iced coffee, since then you want it cold, but when you're really looking for a warm cup of coffee to start off your day, a cold cup of bean water is definitely not what you want! At least I have the rest of the pot to get to, but not before I tell you all about what's new in the shop today!

User Image It may not be easy to Strive for Evolution, but if you give this chance item a try, then you'll be well on your way with a brand new item! You could discover a brand new recolor like Purrsuasion Melon, Ma Petite Fleur, Radiant Cutey Hunter, Ravaged Souls, Seven Day Sweetie, Lumiere Vert Reborn, or Technique of Espionage! You could also get one of a number of user-designed items, like The Rat Pack Kit by Obbiesan, Incandescent Consort of Aurelian by vodka_vixen, Shipping Seabreeze by coppaangel, Demurely RoboPunkette by Jaillin, Eye For Seabreeze by Miraiiri Yundere, Headband of Angels by A Beast Kiddd, Staff of a Queen Knight by Ami Satomora, Adi's OMG by King Adidas, Platinum Katana by King Adidas, Unlike Zombunny by Closed On Sunday, The Admiral's Katana by Cimeara, Morze Breksta by CrackedJewel, Loner Spot and Push by Pusheh, Breezy Magnificent Camomild by Magnifique_un, Jinkx is Ber-y Aggressive by Jinkx Monsoon n Ted D Ber, Azura's Hymn of Peace by Overwatch Tracer, Capricorn Unleashed Stare by Serafiella, Viciously Soft Seirenes by CaptainTapole, Pun-ishing Everyone by I Flavour of Life I, Sinipicky by Some Shade, or Cute Heartbreaker by maienky droog!

User Image

Get Sketchy Lonely Land!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!