User Image

How is it Sunday already, Gaians? I feel like my weekend goes by entirely too quickly when I'm not looking, and then all of a sudden it's nearly over before I've actually gotten anything done! I guess I shouldn't complain too much though, I did get a lot done yesterday. And it's not like I ever stop working, so that's not really a concern either! But even so, I feel like there should be more time to these weekends. How do you all manage weekends ending so fast? All I do is get up and get moving, but man, I want more time! Anyway, here's what's coming your way today at La Victoire!

User Image Check out this Kin Collective and you're guaranteed to find a companion to help protect you while you explore out in the Kindred Wilds! You could meet a great new partner like [KINDRED] Dusky Florette, [KINDRED] Violet Sandseed, [KINDRED] Teruchan, [KINDRED] Brilliant Pumpae, [KINDRED] Andrios, [KINDRED] Bearori, [KINDRED] Silver Filligris, [KINDRED] Demure Carnelion, or if you're particularly lucky, you might even get a [KINDRED] Sakura Pegacorn Fluff!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!