User Image

Hey Gaians! Did you hear the news? It's apparently time for the Wing Scouts' annual pinewood derby! What's a pinewood derby, you ask? Well, that's actually a great question! I had to look it up myself when Cygnus told me, since I didn't know, and he didn't know either. Apparently, you make a little car with wood and plastic wheels and stuff, and then you race it against the other scouts' cars to see whose car is the best! It sounds like a lot of work, and I'm glad that I don't have to make one myself, but it'll be interesting to see who wins! Do you want to take part too?

User Image

User Image It's time for the annual Pinewood Derby, but is your wooden car aerodynamic enough to cross the finish line before the rest? Whether you win the race or not, you'll still score a great item in the end, but if you do find yourself taking the lead, then you've got a chance at some rarities like Bearly A Makeover, Wish Upon the Cursed, Ice Cream Headaches, Fafnir's Last Deity, the Punk All Night Bundle, the Sweet Byzness Bundle, and more!

Get Racing!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!