User Image

Hoo boy, Gaians, have I got a story for all of you today! Or, well, Diedrich has a story for you, to be honest. A number of stories, in fact! But, if I'm being truthful here...I don't think I've heard any of these stories before. Or at least I don't think I've heard them told quite like this! It's really something, you know, listening to stories you thought you knew being told in a completely different way! I might be being generous here, though...there's something about these stories that Diedrich is telling that's...well...I'll just let you all see for yourselves, how about that?

User Image

User Image Fairy Tell: Diedrich's newly discovered little sister, dubbed Little D by her older brother, has asked him to read her a bedtime story. Of course, he does, but these aren't the same ol' fairytales from your childhood. Although they are classics, there are some surprising changes to the plot that weren't there before! Diedrich may not be the best storyteller and he sure weaves a mighty tall tale, but you'll still get your happily ever after with some brand new, never-before-seen items!

If you have a Super Advance Chance, you'll find that the next pass has unsealed, and inside you'll find the exclusive Deadly Little Fox Sister!

User Image

Check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!