User Image

Morning, Gaians! It's a very cold and slightly cloudy Saturday outside here at La Victoire, which of course means that I am camped out in bed still, ready to take my second nap of the day! Cygnus has generously offered to do all of the work himself today, so I'm going to spend most of my day relaxing! And if you thought that was the good news, just wait until you see the new arrivals coming to La Victoire today, because they're really something else!

User Image Fairy Tell: Diedrich's newly discovered little sister, dubbed Little D by her older brother, has asked him to read her a bedtime story. Of course, he does, but these aren't the same ol' fairytales from your childhood. Although they are classics, there are some surprising changes to the plot that weren't there before! Diedrich may not be the best storyteller and he sure weaves a mighty tall tale, but you'll still get your happily ever after with some brand new, never-before-seen items!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!