User Image

It's always a great night when we can bring you new items! ...sometimes. The other times the night is better is when there is a gigantic pizza with my name on it. Nothing is better than a delicious Barton-style crust pizza.

Yeah, so, these awesome bundles have returned until May 4th, 2017, at 11:59:59 PM:
        User ImageUntil Midnight: Violet Blossoms will help you look gorgeous at dusk! Inside, you'll find Lunar Challenging Archer, Inari's Revival: Yoi, Vivid Lisa's Ombre Locks, Dis Bear, The Velvet Celestial Rose, and Le Byzance Lapine!

User Image Until Midnight: Midnight Beauty will have you shining even in the dark! Inside, you'll find Dark Kamber Hair, Love Me Forever Again, Dark Selken Favor, Purrisienne, Sinister Regent of Ossidian, and Gloomy Catch You!

User Image Until Midnight: Rainbow Moon will give you a prismatic array of outfits to work with! Inside, you'll find Seven Vivid Kisses, CMYK Poisonous Pony, CMYK Oripara Bash, I Dream In Color, Airy Sherbert Summer, and Sherbet Biancareina!

User Image
        User Image Until Midnight: Super Bundle Blast v2! not only contains all three bundles, but you will also get the Sleepy Princess Etoile for free!

Just remember, you only have

Until Midnight!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!