User Image

Ahoy landlubbers! Long time no see! Captain Flynn here, back from the far reaches of the universe with a whole shipload of precious loot! Now, it's been a long time since I offloaded my winnin's, but I'm runnin' outta room on my ship! If I'm gonna find more treasure, I gotta have a place to put it, so I'm droppin' some of it on all of you—fer a price, that is! I may be nice, but I'm still a space pirate, so if you wanna get yer hands on my treasures, then you'd best have some pretty coins on you!

User Image

User Image The All Star Pod is full of treasures that Flynn has found on her adventures around the universe! Some of the items inside have previously appeared in Flynn's Plunder, like Wicked Demiccubus, Toxic Day Zero, Prince of Frozen Roses, Independence Tea & Biscats, and Dreamy Peach Idol, as well as some brand-new finds that have yet to be discovered: Captivating Immortal Mage Curls, Creamy Immortal Veil, Stormy Wyvern, Autumn's Gentle Whisper, and Witch's Extravagant Gala! You'll want to act fast, though, because the All Star Pod is only available in Flynn's Plunder for a limited time!