User Image

Ahemmmm. Let me clear my throat for this, because I have an exciting announcement: These items in La Victoire are discounted for the very first time! Yupp, you heard that right. Now you can grab them at a stellar price. Hurry up, because they won't be discounted forever!

User Image

User Image Armor Up! It's time to get out there on the battlefield, but whether you're a defender, tank, support, or offense warrior, you'll still get a bundle of items that will help you out on the battlefield! Take an armor pack bundle with you and you'll get a set of great items like Saintanic Run & Gun, Wicked Snowlace Dancer, Southpaw Celt, Corrupted Deity of Aurelian, Knighted Princess of Saturn, Mysterious Fighter, Dark Deity of Ossidian, and Blessed!

User Image

User Image Try the fantastic Seasonal Lookbook and you'll find yourself scoring a brand new user-designed look! Every single item inside the Seasonal Lookbook is a usermade recolor of an existing item created using either a Summer Dye Ticket or a Fall Dye Ticket, so you can open this fashion kit up to find one of a whole number of fantastic new items in in a bunch of color schemes, for both human and animal bases!

User Image

User Image Live lavishly with Luminous Abundance! You could get your hands on some of these amazing user-designed items: Spoopy Pupil by lmpetigo, SDPlus Gaian Lunar Emissary Doc Arkham by Doc Arkham, Gamma Centauri by Arowan, SDPlus Muted Gaian Vintage vodka_vixen by vodka_vixen, Tea Green Brow Basics by Marshmlow1, SDPlus Gaian Breezy Miraiiri by Miraiiri, Sapphire Sage by Razumi Yazura, Zombie's Sinister Flowing Hair by Zombie Massacre x, Breezy Spunk by Pankake Star, Deity of Breezulian by Escaflowdra, Acidic Ragnarok U by Serafiella, Too Breezy School by Miraiiri, In the Soft Breeze She Sleeps by I Flavour of Life I, and Midnight Rose Huntress by Ecavi!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!