Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image THE COMMITTEE

Hello Everybody.

We have been made aware of certain updates made to certain competing products, in an attempt to shift focus from our very own motoIQ.

So yes, its true. MotoIQ is not currently allowed to have friends.

We say, not allowed, because while it is technically possible, due to his extremely high load of simultaneous processes,
we believe it could cause a interpsychological conflict that could potentially trigger a quantic tantrum.

In the best interests of Tomorrowness-
Oh excuse me for stepping in-

But don’t you think making a product with such an obvious flaw is showing a clear lack of concern for the Gaian public?
Gelong Duske!!! How did you get past security!?
Nevermind that! I’m here on behalf of the people of Gaia.

I believe your motoIQ is too dangerous to be wandering free in public.

I demand you recall him and shut down the program immediately.
Well, that’s certainly an interesting viewpoint from someone who is producing an INCREDIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE project that clearly isn’t in anyone's best interests but your own!
I can assure you that Galexa is 100% safe.

She is far superior to your motoIQ in every way.
How dare you insult us on our own stage.. During our own PowerPresentation!!! Not only are your statements untrue, We would venture to say that we are fully confident that motoIQ can match, if not surpass your Galexa in any test comparing the two.
I simply don’t believe that to be the case.
Then, how about we propose… with your consent, that we have them meet and we’ll see who is the superior machine once and for all?

I consent to this meeting.
Very well. We’ll begin the arrangements immediately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff