User Image

Well, Gaians, I did say earlier that it looked like it was just going to stick to rain, but as it turns out it's started to snow! I was really hoping that maybe we could go a day where it was just a bit cold and wet and that was it, but now it's cold and wet and icy! All I can ask for at this point is that it doesn't harden into ice as the day goes on, so it can at least be fun snow to play in or something! In the meanwhile, I figured I'd make something fun for you all to have for today, in case you end up snowed in or something!

User Image

User Image The Snowfall may be coming down hard, but the good news is that it means a great item could fall right into your lap! Get your hands on this chance item and you'll score an old favorite like Noble Eccentric Heart, Somber Deerhart, Magic Honeyberry, Elusive Wishful Visitor, Crystalline Jellyfrills, Black Stuteaous, Fashionably Curled Up, or Cool Camomild! That's not all, though! You could also score one of three brand new beauties: Borealis Cozy Chick, Kittens in Pure Mittens or Noble Snowlace Dancer!

Try Snowfall!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!