User Image

Hey Gaians! Cygnus went and opened my window again! I guess he wasn't happy that I was trying to take a nap, but you know, it's Sunday, and I need to prepare myself for the fact that tomorrow is Monday! Still, now it's cold in my room and I can't sleep when I feel like I might freeze, so I'm up and moving around the store at the moment. I decided that if I was going to be up I might as well make good use of the time, so for a limited time you can get the following chance item bundles at a special discounted rate!

User Image

User Image It may be cold out, but these Colorful Mittens are sure to help you weather it in style! Open up this box of delights and you'll find a bundle of colorful items inside, like Quenched Exorciblings, Crimson Biancareina, Beloved Laurels, [Animal] Lured by Sherbert Stars, Live My Day, MaclauMo's Wings, THE Bloody Bride, and Noble Eccentric Heart! You'll also score a brand new item as well, so no matter what bundle you get, you'll get an item like Kittens in CMYK Mittens, Swanky Son, Independent December M, or Timid Defect Progeny!

User Image

User Image The stars have aligned with Zodiacal Alignment! Dream with the stars and you could get your hands on these user-designed items: Catsual Yes by Escaflowdra Metropol, Prestigious Summoned Punk by Davidicus Bellefonte, SDPlus Gaian Breezy Spirit Box by Spirit Box, SDPlus Gaian Sinful Miraiiri by Miraiiri, SDPlus Gaian Demure Miraiiri by Miraiiri, Ecstatic Hellhound by Supreme Crimson, Screwy Boy Style by Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX, Demure Exorciblings by Jaillin, Comfurtably Royal by kokubourou, Wish upon a Crown Prince by SHENPAl and Kronprinz, Sunkissed Jellyfrills by I Flavour of Life I, Nature's clash by R0xoah, and Lex's Trainer Gaze by LexT-Rekt!

User Image

User Image Winter Shivers gives you the chance to play in the cold with amazing items, such as Mystic Witch of Fate, THE Passive Bride, Sinful Gloom Fox, Crimson Poisonous Pony, Light Bifrost Wings, Staff of the Angels, Royal Crown Black, Dreamy Idol, Reaper Costume Bundle, Blade of the Night Sky, Plague Doctor, White Laurels, Angelic Bed, Yahshua's Wings, Mystic eyes on You, Magic Honeyberry, Rose Stuteaous, and more! It doesn't end though, though. You could even get your mittens on a Perfect Parcel or Project Rainbow Ticket!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!