User Image

You know, Gaians, with how cold it is out, I feel like I need to get some new clothes! Or at the very least like I need to get a new scarf and mittens. These ones I have right now barely keep me warm, and we've still got a lot of winter left! Do you think there's still time for me to get some good looking items if I run to the mall? Well, figuratively, anyway. I'm not running anywhere, out in that cold. I ordered some stuff online that I was hoping would be here by now, but it's not, so I'm running out of options, it feels like! Do you think maybe there are some clothing designers around who can help me out with this?

User Image

User Image Tailored Star: Fresh Line: It's time for a wardrobe overhaul so you're ready to last and look good for the rest of the winter months! A number of super-stylish fashionistas have stepped forward with some high-fashion styles for you to try! Who you meet will decide what you get, but no matter which designer you bump into, you can be sure you'll walk away from it with some legendary collectibles, cool cash shop favorites, or even some never-before-seen treasures fresh off the rack!

User Image

Plus, for those of you who have a Super Advance Chance, you'll also find the exclusive Royal Darling Deerest in your pass!

Get Fresh!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!