User Image

Hey Gaians! It was another exciting and fun-filled day here at La Victoire that...well, I guess I slept through a lot of but point being, lots happened today! If you weren't around to see all of the updates, then have no fear! I'm here to walk you through all of the fantastic additions that showed up at La Victoire today, starting with this morning! Which...is probably for the best, since I have to actually find out what went in this morning. Cygnus handled all that while I was asleep, you see, and...well, never mind! Let's just get on with the items!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

This morning, we saw the arrival of a brand new user-designed hairstyle and some fabulous recolors, plus a shimmering new bundle for the Code of Evolution! I almost regret sleeping through some of these arrivals, to be honest!

User Image

Then, this afternoon we went out and got to Snowman Building—with some fantastic prizes waiting to be found! The seal weakened on the January Advance Chance, and we also had a whole lot of discounts going on as well!

It's really incredible, all the things that happen here in a day! Sometimes I forget how much happens, just because I nap through some of it, but every day is a new adventure here at La Victoire, and hopefully we'll see you join us for tomorrow's adventure too!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!