Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 12/13/2016 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Miscellaneous

Is there a going to be a ATS tonite

resolved

Hesitant Receiver

12,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Zero Omega

You never opened my PMS after telling me to pm you last week. Can you please check them? I'd like to be able to 100% be on my account again.

Hesitant Receiver

12,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
StarShipAries
Miscellaneous

Is there a going to be a ATS tonite

resolved

Was there? I can't get Dev notices anymore cause I've been out of my account for ages without the ability to log in on browser only app

Generous Tycoon

14,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
ITEMS

What happened to EIs? I would love to see those again, maybe even releasing a project ticket to create your own EI? similar to the Project Golden Ticket but maybe a max of 12 poses each one revealed per week?

Generous Tycoon

14,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
FEATURES

Could you add another option for organizing INV. like highest price - lowest, rarity, # owned ect?

Friendly Giver

28,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Party Animal 100
features/items?

Can you please update crystal boxes, treasure chests, and go fusion with new items please?

Shoujo Vampire

FEATURES

Will there be any updates to the forums? Maybe more ways to customize title bars or borders?
GAMES

Could you release Sakura the pegacorn fluff and Ember the spirited fox in the CS again please?
The prices on the market are just way too much for someone like me. sad
I think I'll rather just buy it from the CS instead.
Just giving this a shot, thank you for your time.

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Items

Can you please go back to putting paw tickets in paw rigs? Paw rigs are just as expensive as human rigs, with no chance to get any tickets. Anyone willing to put forth the money needed to buy enough paw rigs to luck upon a ticket should have that opportunity afforded to them.

Thank you kindly.

Unstoppable Believer

15,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
Features

A auto-arranger for the inventory please.

Unstoppable Believer

15,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
Features

A size expansion for the houses.

NY Bandit generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 139!

Luxurious Consumer

18,600 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Games

I don't know if it's just me, my mac, or Adblock, but unless I've previously owned a kin I can't see it when in combat with one. What gives? (I mainly use safari User Image I noticed it works on Chrome User Image & FIREFOX!!!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff