User Image

Hey Gaians! I just had a whole bunch of items show up at the shop that I'm pretty sure you're gonna love, and by that I mean I know you're gonna love them, because I love them! But more importantly, I know you're all gonna love them because all of them were made by Gaians just like you! These fashionable items are stylish designs straight from the Gaia community, which means there are sure to be some guaranteed winners no matter how you look at it! And speaking of look at it...well, look at it!

User Image

User Image Try the fantastic 2016 Summer Lookbook 2 and you'll find yourself scoring a brand new user-designed look! Every single item inside the 2016 Summer Lookbook 2 is a usermade recolor of an existing item created using a Summer Dye Ticket, so you can open this fashion kit up to find one of a whole number of fantastic new items in either byzantium, poppy, sinful, toxic, melty, dusk rose, fallen wish, or cutie pie color schemes, for both human and animal bases!

Try 2016 Summer Lookbook 2!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!